In these "Friday Favourites" posts I link up to some of the best things I've seen on the internet recently. My favourite real life moment recently was picking Saskatoon berries with my family - spanning four generations!
- Curing and Storing Garlic - harvest time is coming up pretty soon!
- Harvesting and storing edible flowers.
- Creating a living privacy screen in the garden.
- Some amazing tips for how to go hiking with your toddlers.
- Recipe using foraged elderflower to make strawberry elderflower cordial.
- Foraging linden flowers and serviceberries.
- A lot of great ideas for using the veggies you are growing, or receiving in a CSA share.
- Fried blueberry hand pies.
- Homemade watermelon juice.
- This idea for giving new life to thrifted wooden trays.
- Free printable wall art - oversized book page quotes from women authors.
- Free cotton dishcloth pattern.
- Really great advice about food writing, and why you should absolutely write a food blog!
- "Can Together" challenge from Marisa McClellan of Food in Jars.
- I just want to say how much I LOVE these shoes. What they do for my feet and fashion is one thing, but what they do for the environment and how they impact the lives of the people who make them is incredible. Check them out for sure.
Some of these links are affiliate links for which I will receive a small commission from any sale made. Any product linked here is something I have tried and would absolutely recommend from my own experience with the company.