- Really great video with ideas for planning your garden from Lavender and Leeks
- How to install a drip irrigation system from Garden Betty
- Getting your tools ready for spring from the Impatient Gardener
- Lots of information about Birch trees from Eat the Weeds.
- Melissa Keyser's take on foraging for stinging nettles.
- If nothing is growing in your area yet you can still make this Pine Tea from How to Cook a Weed
- Make some Chimichurri from Food in Jars if you have some herbs already starting to grow in your garden.
- This recipe for a braised lamb pie from Dinner with Julie sounds like the perfect way for me to use some of the lamb I've still got in my freezer!
- Use the last of your fall produce in these Caramelized Turnips and Apples with Thyme recipe from Northwest Edible Life
- Modern Pegboard DIY from Remodelista
- These labels from Raggedy Bits will help you organize your life and make it pretty too!
- DIY milk glass cake stands from Vintage Porch
Some of these links are affiliate links for which I will receive a small commission from any sale made. Any product linked here is something I have tried and would absolutely recommend from my own experience with the company.